Security Traffic Blockers & Bollards
Shallow Mount Road Blocker
Road Blocker is a vehicle access control road blocker, available with integrated rising arm barrier and traffic light system. The systems offers a complete access control solution for parking facilities and entrances to sites which require high security such as embassies, airports, military bases, border crossings and critical infrastructure, as well as companies headquarters and secured parking areas.
BLOCK road blocker main advantages are:
- BLOCK is a plug and play, pre-assembled, factory-tested security device
- BLOCK is a security road blocker integrated with traffic light and rising arm (optionally)
- BLOCK automation and equipment is enclosed in one common cabinet
- BLOCK is a cost effective solution to secure the entrance
- BLOCK is a low maintenance device, avoiding the necessity to integrate different devices from various suppliers (complete equipment form one source)
- BLOCK can be integrated with most integration systems and communication protocols
Our range of Bollards are designed to restrict vehicle access in both public and private areas, Coral has an operation time of 4 seconds and is 100mm in diameter, 510mm high with a weight of 86kg. Installation is easy with the self-contained hydraulic pump and piston assembly with no special adjusting or calibration required. Manual override is allowed in the event of an emergency or power failure and there is also the option of an electro-valve and coupling, which automatically lowers the bollard in the event of a power failure. The electronic control unit allows the systems to be operated in either automatic or semi-automatic mode and are easily integrated with access control and safety equipment such as traffic lights, photocells and ground loops.
Luxor, the newest addition to the family is a technologically advanced product that will hold up to any challenge. It is a retractable, pneumatic bollard, developed to meet any and all requirements. Luxor is the ideal answer to the requirements of heavy duty private use and public applications: business centres, supermarket chains, car dealerships, and historical centres where aesthetics are as important as public safety. The movement of the Luxor pneumatic bollard is signalled by a double device consisting of: light and sound, to prevent any inadvertent impacts by pedestrians and cyclists. The new illuminated ring is composed of 12 intensive bright LEDs that improve visibility of the bollard in any weather conditions, during the day or night. The acoustic signal guarantees the safety of any pedestrians walking too close to the manoeuvring area of the bollard.
- Automatic bollard for intensive use
- Drive unit mounted within the cylinder
- Comes with built in flashing LEDs, buzzer, emergency release and mechanical release
- Sectional foundation boxes
- Standard descent time of 2.8 seconds, extra setting allowing descent of 1 second
- Can be installed in existing FAAC City bollard pit
- 2 fast connectors for low and high voltage for rapid connection/disconnection
Automatic Bollard J Series
The new bollard in the J Series range, conceived for perimeter protection applications It can absorb up to 656,000 joules energy; the equivalent of the impact of a 6800kg truck at a speed of 50km/h in less than 1 metre.
Bollard has been tested in accordance with ASTM F 2656-07 Standard Test Method for Vehicle Crash Testing of Perimeter Barriers and was successfully ranked with the highest class (P1).
All in one: bollard has a built-in hydraulic drive unit to avoid loss of power on underground pipes.